- Hello there! I'm making dinner and having a slow day so I finally have time to make a post.
- I got two As and a B for the last semester, which was a miracle cause one class was HARD!
- This summer I'm taking a math class and HOLY MOLY has it been a long time since I've look at that kind of stuff...like 20 years.
- I think my daughter (who is 9) is going towards pre-teen moods. She has been moodier and crying a bit more. God help me!
- My landlady is kind of nuts. She threatened to evict me over the lawn because it's not up to her standard. She needs a life.
- How are all of you? If you want to get to know me better feel free to ask me anything. How are all of you?
My fiance Grant
I actually took a trip recently out of town and he figured out a way to stop Jennifer's whining. We've been through some rough times financially and emotionally, but we've I think we will finally be settled in.
This semester has really kicked my ass. I am almost done with my associate's degree, but these classes have really have been taxing on my brain. Too many papers to write has been too much on my 40 year old brain.
How are all of you?